Arnold for Cinema 4D (or C4DtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface.
- Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
- Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
- The fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
- A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
- Volume rendering with OpenVDB.
- Deferred, render time generation of geometry with the Arnold procedural node.
- Native linear workflow.
- Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering.
- Support for third party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD.
Curious about Arnold? This trial will take you through step by step so you can get Arnold up and running in no time. Click here to start your free trial now.
The Arnold for Cinema 4D plug-in is provided free-of-charge to customers that buy the Arnold core renderer. Click here for more information on pricing.
Whether you are new to Arnold or not, the Arnold for Cinema 4D documentation should answer most of your questions.
Arnold for Cinema 4D is available for Windows and Mac OS X and for various versions of Cinema 4D. Go to the downloads page.
You should be able to find the answer to most questions on support.solidangle.com in the documentation or support blog. Customers with a current maintenance and support contract can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements & Platforms
- Compatible with Cinema 4D R15, R16, and R17 (all products except Lite)
- Windows 7 and later
- Mac OS X 10.8 and later
- No GPU or graphics card requirements
- CPU with at least SSE 4.2 instructions (2006 and later Intel CPUs, and 2011 and later AMD CPUs)